From: sealesm...@live.com
To: sealesm...@aol.com
Subject: Please help save our military dogs
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 11:02:59 -0600

Obscure law makes it tough for military dogs to be adopted.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/obscure-law-makes-it-tough-military-dogs-be-adopte/nN4cw/

Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Conn. is working to pass a bill to find funds to
transport dogs back home / Please get in touch with his office at 202-224-2823.
  www.blumenthal.senate.gov   (please email or call)  Let him know you strongly
support this legislation.  I called this morning.

We are a society that lavishes much money and care on animals, as it should be.
 These military dogs serve their country
and should be given every chance to be cared for when their time comes.
Many  canines were left behind, abandoned,  in Vietnam.  That is a tragedy.

As per the usual, Congress cannot do anything useful.  We have billions to
throw away on illegals and
other boondoggles.  Frankly, I'd rather see some D.C. humans put down instead
of these dogs who served
their country.

Please forward, tweet, facebook, etc.  Thanks.

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen
God Bless America

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and
scorned. When his
cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a
Patriot." - Mark Twain

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381