sealesm...@live.com
To: sealesm...@live.com
Subject: CAP Voter Guide for your information
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:58:32 -0600

Fellow Arizonans:   (out of state patriots - please pass to your Arizona
contacts)

This election year more than ever it is important to go to the polls, and more
importantly,  to
be informed as to who the candidates are and what they stand for.

Following is a voting guide from the Center for Arizona Policy.  Very
convenient.  Just
download.  I got this from a trusted, conservative source.

Be informed, vote and urge all Christians and conservatives you know to
participate in this
very pivotal election.  We have only a few short months to rescue our country
from the
brink of disaster.  After the election, if God willing, it goes our way, there
is still lots of
work to do to reform our system.  Please get into the habit of getting and
staying involved.
One half hour per week spent on contacting people to get involved and/or to
contact
elected officials can do  more than you think.

Don't be shy about passing this around and getting the word out to as many
people as
possible.

To all my fellow patriots in the other 49 states - thanks for all  you do.  We
can win
this.

Any questions?  I'm here for you.

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen
God Bless America

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and
scorned. When his
cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a
Patriot." - Mark Twain

Date: Tue,To: sealesm...@live.com

Patriots:
Every year, the Center for Arizona Policy (CAP) compiles a voter guide based on
vetting they do.  Because AFA believes every voter should study the candidates
BEFORE getting in the voting booth, we are sending you access to this guide.
We urge you to access this info, delve deeper into those answers by candidates
that were more than Support or Oppose.  And informed voter is a smarter voter.
Link to the voter guide online:  http://www.azvoterguide.com/
Attachment to the voter guide (also available in printable format):
VG4ismall.pdf

Return to the site periodically before voting to get any updates posted there.
As we know, races and candidates change along the way!
For liberty,
The AFA TEAmVisit Arizona Freedom Alliance at:
http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

To control which emails you receive on Arizona Freedom Alliance, click here

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381