Subject: Congressman Attacks the Pledge of Allegiance
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:15:22 -0400
To: sealesm...@live.com
From: ale...@conservativebyte.com

Having trouble viewing this message? Click here to view online | Forward this
message to a friend

Dear Fellow American,

While I was fighting on a battlefield in Iraq, my opponent was doing everything
he could to cut funding for the war and the soldiers fighting it.

Keith Ellison is militantly anti-America. He attacked the Pledge of Allegiance,
voted countless times to throw our troops serving in harm's way to the wolves
and teamed up with Barney Frank to destroy the banking industry. Not
surprisingly, he's the proud co-chairman of the radical Congressional
Progressive Caucus.

Is this the type of man you want representing you in Congress? It's not who I
want! That's why, after retiring from the Marine Corps less than one year ago,
I'm challenging Keith Ellison and his anti-American agenda.

Will you stand with me to bring common sense, American values back to
Washington? Please follow this link right away to make a contribution of $25,
$50, $100 or more to my campaign.

I'm not your typical Republican candidate. I grew up in the South Bronx with
two younger siblings and a single mom. Although my mom worked long hours to
keep a roof over our heads and food on the table, we relied on well-meaning but
poorly designed government programs like food stamps and welfare. After
graduating from high school, I enlisted in the Marine Corps and took control of
my future.

"Honor, Courage and Commitment" is instilled in every Marine and I took these
three principles to heart. During my 21+ year career, I earned my commission as
a Marine Corps officer, went to college, graduated with the academic
distinction of Magna Cum Laude, and served two combat tours in Iraq. Now I'm
running for Congress to continue serving the country I love--because when I
look at what's happening in Washington, I'm ashamed.

Congress has become a sea of stubbornness filled with men and women who have
lost sight of their purpose--to provide leadership. Instead, they've made
getting re-elected their main priority and neglected their responsibilities to
their constituents. Keith Ellison is the worst offender of all.

Stand with me to bring common sense, American values back to Washington by
contributing $25, $50, $100 or more to my campaign today.

With your help, we'll retire a man who has no business advocating for his
anti-America agenda in Congress and restore our values to our government. Thank
you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,

Chris Fields
Major, United States Marine Corps - Retired
Candidate for Congress

P.S. My opponent, Keith Ellison, is militantly anti-America. We cannot allow
him to continue serving in Congress. That's why, after retiring from the Marine
Corps less than one year ago, I'm running for Congress. Will you help me
restore common sense, American values in Washington? Please follow this link to
make a contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more to my campaign today.

Paid for by Chris Fields for Congress Congressional Campaign
PO Box 583611 | Minneapolis MN, 55458-3611

For Information about Advertising, Click Here

www.conservativebyte.com

unsubscribe

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381