From: sealesm...@live.com
To: sealesm...@live.com
Subject: Take Steps To Secure Your State from Obama's Illegal Alien Amnesty
Recipients
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 09:46:52 -0600

Please see below from ALIPAC - circulate, post on your social networks.

The states have a lot of power to stop benefits to illegals and hiring of
illegals.
Let the illegals  self deport as many are now doing. That will save the money
we would have to spend to transport them.

Billions are spent each year on  welfare, food stamps and medical care for these
leeches while our country is deep in debt and millions of Americans are out of
work.  And in the past several years they have shown the utmost contempt for
our country, our laws and our flag.   They've stepped on the flag and they feel
they should have rights that American citizens don't have, i.e. the right to
walk
around without proper identification.

Make the calls to your governor's office if you live in a state that needs to
make these reforms.

Step up to the plate and make your voices heard.  You can make a difference if
you
get involved and the time is long past for people to get on board.

Many states have already taken the necessary steps to uphold the law of the
land.

http://www.insidecounsel.com/2011/06/14/tennessee-makes-effort-to-curb-illegal-immigration

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/illegal-immigration/TT1D9QRDOTO2AP185

http://www.alipac.us/f9/missouri-has-no-illegals%85-259117/

http://standwitharizona.com/blog/2011/12/21/alabama-miracle-dramatic-drop-in-unemployment-continues-after-crackdown-on-illegals/

P.S. While it seems almost popular wisdom at this juncture to say this upcoming
election is crucial to our
survival - I've run across many people who say they will  to sit it out and
they are conservatives.  Please do
your best to urge  these folks register to vote and get out the vote.  Imagine
for one moment the
kind of appointments that will be made to the Supreme Court during another 4
years of Obama.   Talk
to neighbors, friends, family and your fellow churchgoers.

For liberty

Mary

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen
God Bless America

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and
scorned. When his
cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a
Patriot." - Mark Twain