See below.  We should strike while the iron is hot as they

say.

Contact your congress critter to set up a similar website in

your state and/or contact him to include all other states.

We need a flood of lawsuits too against the IRS pigs and

make the most out of all of these ongoing scandals to

bring this usurper down.

I will be contacting Flakeo and McAmnesty tomorrow.

I think this would be a productive activity.

Regards,

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen
God Bless America

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and
scorned. When his
cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a
Patriot." - Mark Twain
I voted for the Mormon, not the moron