----- Original Message -----
From: Liberty Counsel
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:59 PM
Subject: New showdown over ObamaCare!

      Mathew Staver, Founder and Chairman
      Liberty Counsel

      A renewed fight in the battle over ObamaCare has arisen from the
President’s purported
postponement of a key element in the law, the so-called “employer mandate.”

      The administration’s curious move set a string of intended consequences
in motion,
such as their having no way to verify if ObamaCare applicants had been offered
a qualifying
program by their employers.  That led to a typically cavalier response from
Team Obama – no
problem, we’ll just take everyone’s word on the truth of their applications!

      Although the central planners didn’t think through how they were
undermining their
reporting system by the postponement, Obama’s Department of Justice didn’t
waste any time
petitioning to dismiss our lawsuit against ObamaCare – based on the fact that
the
administration illegally changed the law’s implementation schedule!

      This is totally outrageous!  You can be assured we are moving full speed
ahead in our
efforts to strike down ObamaCare once and for all!  Please see my important
update below –
Mat.

      Dot,

      The question that seems to consistently elude President Obama is “What is
the right
thing to do for our nation?” Everything this President does is agenda driven
and designed to
win elections for like-minded leftists.

      For instance, it is clear to most informed Americans that the White House
used the
purported delay of the ObamaCare employer mandate implementation as a strategy
to get an
advantage in the 2014 elections.

      ++It’s all about perception.

      ObamaCare is an unpopular, immoral, and unconstitutional law, and no
politician wants
to run on that platform in 2014. Barack Obama is using the IRS as a tool to
manipulate
elections by ordering the agency to not enforce the employer mandate until
after the 2014
elections.

      This is not unlike the way in which the IRS targeted conservative groups
as a
political strategy in 2012 to assure the President’s reelection.

      Meanwhile, the Obama administration has begun deploying their propaganda
machine to
begin the re-indoctrination of Americans to all of ObamaCare’s “benefits” –
including the
use of endorsements by celebrities, pro sports franchises, and major
corporations.

      This elaborate and expensive campaign, paid for by our tax dollars, will
run in our
media until the full implementation of ObamaCare – now delayed until 2015!
      ObamaCare is, after-all, what is believed to be the President’s
“signature legislative
achievement,” despite the fact that it may be the worst law ever enacted by
Congress.

      We are watching a failed presidency scrambling to cover a number of
disastrous
problems, mostly of their own making.

      ++The GOP is calling for congressional action.

      GOP leaders have renewed their call for fresh strategies to pull the plug
on
ObamaCare – or to render it inoperable.

      Among the proposed initiatives…
        a.. Pressure the Obama administration to also delay the individual
mandate, which
the administration has so far refused to do. Speaker John Boehner and leading
Republican
Congressmen sent a letter to the President asking for a detailed explanation of
the imposed
delay of the employer mandate. The letter issued an August 1 reply deadline.
        a.. The defunding and/or repeal of ObamaCare.  Earlier repeal
strategies have passed
in the House, but died in the Senate.
        a.. The denial of additional funding for the IRS to enforce ObamaCare.
      It is also true that the administration is delaying what they couldn’t
produce in a
timely fashion.  Representative Darrell Issa says, “This is another in a string
of extra
legal actions taken by his administration to mask the horrible impact his law
will have on
the economy and health care in the United States.”

      ++What’s more, the White House is trying to dodge facing us in court!

      Within hours of the postponement, Eric Holder’s Department of Justice
(DOJ) petitioned
the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals to declare our lawsuit against ObamaCare to
be “moot”
since the implementation of the employer mandates were purportedly moved by the
administration to 2015.

      On the same day, Liberty Counsel filed a very strong rebuttal, pointing
out that our
case is in no way moot! We are waiting on the court’s ruling, but the Obama
administration’s
ploy is clearly a diversionary tactic designed to keep our lawsuit out of the
judiciary
until after the 2014 elections!

      ++We are aggressively fighting back in court and in the court of public
opinion.

      I believe Liberty Counsel’s lawsuit against ObamaCare is America’s best
hope to end
the federal takeover of our healthcare system and its deadly impact on our
culture!

      Our legal battle against ObamaCare is among the most significant pieces
of litigation
ever fought in the United States federal courts.  And Liberty Counsel’s lawsuit
is now at
the forefront of all judicial efforts to have the law overturned!

      Please, even if you have supported this case before, stand with my team
and me once
again by sending a special gift today.

      www.libertyaction.org/1310/offer.asp

      ++This is a lawless administration.

      The “postponement ploy” also raises the question of how the President can
pick and
choose which laws he deems enforceable – and those he willfully chooses to
ignore or not
enforce.

      For the President to not enforce the employer mandate, while enforcing
the individual
mandate, is clearly using a double standard.  Changing the law’s substance is
not even the
Executive Branch’s prerogative!  The Obama administration is thoroughly corrupt
and has
proven to be a lawless administration.

      Join us in fervent prayer to be delivered from the murderous,
unaffordable, deceitful
snares of ObamaCare!

      The fact is, ObamaCare must be repealed or struck down in its entirety!
It is a bad
law with immoral and unconstitutional mandates. The House of Representatives
has voted to
repeal it, but the Senate refuses to do so.

      That is another reason why our lawsuit against ObamaCare is now more
crucial than ever
to the future of our nation and our nation’s health care system!

      Instead of backing down after the DOJ’s farcical attempt to get our
lawsuit dismissed,
we sensed the administration’s weakness and inability to defend ObamaCare, and
are pressing
even harder to force them to face us in court!

      This battle is escalating quickly now that the administration has
overplayed their
hand and shown how desperate they are to avoid defending their “train wreck”
healthcare law.

      Please, consider a special gift today to help us advance our lawsuit –
and to allow us
to help other employers who have requested our legal representation.  We will
soon be filing
more lawsuits against the tyrannical ObamaCare law, not caving in to Team
Obama’s bullying!

      http://www.libertyaction.org/1310/offer.asp

      ?Thank you in advance for your prayer support and continuing partnership
with Liberty
Counsel. May God richly bless you!

      Mathew Staver, Founder and Chairman
      Liberty Counsel

      P.S. ObamaCare will impact every business, healthcare facility, health
insurer, and,
most importantly, every individual in America.

      It is a law of broken promises and unconstitutional and immoral mandates.
It is a
train wreck and is badly hurting the country.

      Please, help us to stand against this lawless administration for the
ultimate victory
in defeating ObamaCare once and for all. We can only do this with your support!
 God bless
you!

      http://www.libertyaction.org/1310/offer.asp
      +   +  +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +  +  +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +
      Note: Please do not "reply" directly to this e-mail message. This e-mail
address is
not designed to receive your personal messages. To contact Liberty Counsel with
comments,
questions or to  change your status, see the link at the end of this e-mail.)
      +   +  +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +  +  +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +

      + + Comments? Questions?

      http://www.libertyaction.org/r.asp?U=288194&CID=310&RID=38723075

      Liberty Counsel, with offices in Florida, Virginia and Washington, D.C.,
is a
nonprofit litigation, education and policy organization dedicated to advancing
religious
freedom, the sanctity of human life and family.  Liberty Counsel . PO Box
540774 . Orlando,
FL 32854 .800-671-1776

      Click here to be removed from this list or send a written request to:
      Liberty Counsel
      PO 277
      Maxwell,IA 50161

APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381

---
"APFN" group.
to apfn+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.