On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org> wrote:

> Alexandro,
>

> On 01/13/2013 03:02 AM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>
>> Anyone has experience NetBeans 7.2  and the OpenOffice Extension plugin?
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_**Integration<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration>
>> Is there any incompatibilities?
>>
>> Last I heard an update of the NetBeans plugin was updated to AOO 3.4
>> however, I am not sure about the version of NetBeans will have any impact
>> on the expected result. Last tested version said 5.6, although the report
>> is a bit old.
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_**
>> Integration_QA#Test_strategy<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration_QA#Test_strategy>
>>

>> Regards.
>>

> You can also build the plugin in Netbeans also. You can find the source
> here:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/**asf/openoffice/devtools/**
> netbeansintegration/trunk/<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/netbeansintegration/trunk/>
> Or the tagged 3.0.0.beta here:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/**asf/openoffice/devtools/**
> netbeansintegration/tags/3.0.**0.beta/<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/netbeansintegration/tags/3.0.0.beta/>
>
> Since the nbm file pulls in 3rd party jars, I'm not sure we can provide a
> built version, but maybe we can get Netbeans to provide the download.
>
> Most of the changes I've made so were to get it to run on the Netbeans 7.x
> platform due to depreciated API's. and then Apache branding.
>
> Maybe if a few more people can confirm it works like before we can take
> the beta off.
>
> Best regards,
> Carl

Hi Carl, good that you respond, I have made some localization to some of
the files you have for spanish, but I am not sure how to make the commit,
so maybe i can private email the files.

I have a friend that contributes to netbeans I might ask him on details to
have the extension register to their plugin platform.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor