Hi,

customers report a problem when trying to install our extension on AOO 4.1.1
/ MacOS 10.9.4. : Extension Manager says something like 'Extension will not
run on this computer'. Unfortunately, I cannot test this configuration
myself, because I don't have a Mac with an up-to-date MacOS where I can
install AOO 4.1.1 . The problem is specific to MacOS - our extension is
fully compatible with AOO 4.1.1 on Windows.

We didn't have any problems reported so far with our extension on AOO 4.1
and MacOS Maverick, so I'm rather surprised. My question is: Are there any
known differences between AOO 4.1 and 4.1.1 concerning compatibility of
extensions?

Thank you for your thoughts.
Hans

Hans Zybura Software