Best of the APNIC Blog digest - January 2023

To help apnic-talk subscribers stay abreast of what the community is
reading on the APNIC Blog, we're sharing three of the most popular posts
from the previous month. We hope you find the articles informative and
useful.

An investigation into Apple’s new Relay network

By Patrick Sattler on 25 January 2023

Analysing Apple Private Relay’s effects on the Internet and future
measurement-based research.

    https://s.apnic.net/analyseprivaterelay/

BGP in 2022 – the routing table

By Geoff Huston on 6 January 2023

Geoff's annual analysis of BGP routing table growth for 2022.

    https://s.apnic.net/bgp2022

Longest prefix matching in networking chips

By Sharada Yeluri on 10 January 2023

A primer on the basic concepts of LPM and popular approaches to
implementing them in silicon.

    https://s.apnic.net/lpminchips

APNIC Secretariat
                        secretar...@apnic.net
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)
  Tel: +61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia
Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD
        http://www.apnic.net