From: <apnic-transfers-boun...@apnic.net> on behalf of Sales
<sa...@logicweb.com>
Date: Friday, 12 February 2021 at 10:39 am
To: mailman_apnic-transfers <apnic-transfers@apnic.net>
Subject: [apnic-transfers] IPv4 Request

Greetings,

We’re looking to lease a large quantity of IPv4 addresses, long term for our
global web hosting business (est 2004). We're looking for easily /16 or larger
block, even /14 if available. We can take multiple mixed sized subnets too,
that's fine.

We require ability to update whois, route objects, DNS and provide LOA for
global provisioning.

We're members with ARIN and RIPE.

ARIN MNT: LOGIC-25
RIPE MNT: LOGICWEB
PUBLIC ASN: 64286

We can sign a 1+ year agreement paid 1st of each month. We’re willing to do
even 3+ years.

Please let us know your subnets available and pricing.