Hi,
it is possible for me to attend.
in addition to what has been highlighted above I  can give a brief
summary on what has bee happening and how security will most likely
go.
I can also do a hands on how to use the tool in various environments.
We use it here in the university I attend so I think it is something I
should be able to do easily.

but I can prepare something that we can have ready and go through even
on a skype meeting to make sure things are clear then from there we
know for sure what I am going to do there.

what do you guys think.?

thanks.