Hello,

the review for r48, 49, 50 and 51 is attached.

Of course feedback to all the code is always welcome (I don't have a
monopoly on reviewing GSoC code ;-) but there's a detail I'd like to
discuss:

aa-genprof.py has:

    if os.path.exists('/var/log/audit/audit.log'):
        syslog = False

I'm not sure if "audit.log exists" is the best way to choose the logfile
but I have to admit that I don't have a better method ;-)

Does someone have any better ideas? Or is the current way ok?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
But you are probably also complaining if local root exploits in the
kernel are fixed, because now you no longer can use that to become root