Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 19. September 2013 schrieb Steve Beattie:
> On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 08:52:19PM +0200, Christian Boltz wrote:
> > the following patch fixes broken URLs in various utils/*.pod files.
> > (The broken URLs were introduced in r1582.)
> >
> > I propose this patch for trunk and for the 2.8 branch.
>
> Acked-by: Steve Beattie <st...@nxnw.org> for trunk and 2.8
>
> There are a bunch of other instances to fix as well. I haven't
> verified if all are available in 2.8, but a similar sed -i conversion
> should happen there, too.

Acked-by: Christian Boltz <appar...@cboltz.de> for trunk and 2.8

I should really use "bzr log -v -r$rev" when checking regressions to
find the full breakage ;-)

As discussed on #apparmor, I included your patch in my commit.

BTW: your patch also worked in the 2.8 branch, with the exception that
apparmor.vim.pod still lives in parser/ there.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
[tables vs. css layout] please - we should not start another religious
war here, unless the GNOME vs KDE and emacs vs vi wars are fought out