Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013 schrieb Steve Beattie:
> This patch adds a python metaclass to wrap the test methods in the
> subclasses of the template class AATestTemplate with the keep_on_fail
> function, which sets the do_cleanup attribute to False when a testcase
> failure occurs (i.e. an Exception is raised), and removes the
> manually applied decorators to the caching tests that made use of
> this.
>
> The downside to this approach is that the way metaclasses are declared
> changed between python 2 and python 3 in an incompatible way. Since
> python 3 is The Future™, I chose that approach and made the caching
> and valgrind tests which use testlib be python3 (until this change,
> they would have worked under either python 2 or python 3).

I think requiring py3 for the parser tests is OK because it doesn't
restrict what we test[1], and a "BuildRequires: python3" is acceptable
when it makes things easier on the programming side.

Therefore:
Acked-by: Christian Boltz <appar...@cboltz.de>

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] Things would be different if you'd test _python code_ only with py3,
    even if it's written to run with py2 also
--
Ich glaube nicht, daß es je einem Briefkasten gelungen ist durch
Namenslosigkeit oder Pseudonym den Werbeblättchen des Supermarkts