Hello,

Am Montag, 24. Februar 2014 schrieb Steve Beattie:
> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 12:20:33AM +0100, Christian Boltz wrote:
> > Change aa-complain / set_complain() to (only) add the complain flag.
> > We don't need to additionally create a force-complain symlink.
>
> Acked-by: Steve Beattie <st...@nxnw.org>

Thanks, commited.

> (I could *maybe* see adding a flag to have it create the symlink
> instead, for use in packaging situations.)

You mean something like
    aa-complain --symlink
and (instead of --no-symlink)
    aa-complain --flag
?

(or --method=symlink / --method=flag, but that's too much to type IMHO)

And maybe also a config option to set the default method? [1]

I won't object - patches welcome ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] personally, I prefer the symlink on servers (boot and profile reload
    time don't matter too much there), so having a config option to set
    it as default would be useful for me
--
> I'm a big fan of the 12.2 art, so I think a similarish theme
> would be nice. Count me a fan of the floaty fuzzy balls.
And "openSUSE got balls" as a slogan? :)
[Michael Catanzaro and Jan Engelhardt in opensuse-project]