Hi,

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 01:57:58PM +0200, intrigeri wrote:
> I've had a Totem profile update merged yesterday, and have more
> similar WIP.
>
> I'm worried about patching profiles in the ubuntu/14.04 directory, as
> I've no idea if the changes I'm doing are needed on 14.04, or only in
> newer software versions that will likely land into 14.10. Is it time
> to fork the 14.04 directory into a 14.10 one?

I was just wondering the same thing yesterday while I was merging your
Totem profile. Looking at when 14.04 was branched off, it seems safe to
branch 14.10 now (I haven't been the one to do the per-version branching
in the past).

Also, is there any reason to keep around the release version trees
that have reached end-of-life? I don't think we should be encouraging
people to run these releases (but admit I have a biased perspective
on the issue). If people still need them, they can pull them out of
bzr history.

Thanks!

--
Steve Beattie