Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 1. April 2015 schrieb Tyler Hicks:
> That said, I don't mind changing it. I think prefer "dfd" over
> "dir_fd". Does that sound good?

Depends ;-)

Do you want a useful parameter name, or do you want people to know it as
"the cat walked over the keyboard" parameter?

BTW: For the second option, I'd propose 'ysdfg' ;-)

*g,d&r*

Seriously: my general rule of thumb is that you should not need a
comment to explain what a variable does or contains. And I slightly ;-)
doubt dfd is self-explaining.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> The issue here is the one of disk space... How do you know before hand
> there is enough disk space in /boot and /lib?
Err, ask Mr. Filesystem and, given your hd has turned ROM because it's
full, fail gracefully?
[> Marcus Meissner and Wolfgang Woehl in opensuse-factory]