Hello,

Am Samstag, 25. April 2015 schrieb Kshitij Gupta:
> Hmm a couple of reasons to use the list of deleted rules included
> being able to view/print/log the deleted rules for debugging and

We have testcases, so hopefully we don't need to do debugging ;-)

> ability to maybe show all the deleted rules for the profile.

That would be a valid usecase, but IIRC nobody asked for this in all the
years I'm involved with AppArmor.

If we really want that feature one day, it's not too hard to re-add the
list of deleted rules. Until then, we have slightly simpler code and
save a little bit of overhead ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Du hast die Freiheit, alles zu schreiben.
Ich habe die Freiheit, alles zu ignorieren.   [Stephan Lange in dsn]