Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015 schrieb Seth Arnold:
> I think the message printed to the user should include the filename;
> it's not obvious to me that a user would know where to find the file.

It does include the filename ;-)

# python3 test-cgitb.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test-cgitb.py", line 10, in <module>
    raise AppArmorBug('b\xe4d bug!')
apparmor.common.AppArmorBug: bäd bug!

An unexpected error occoured!

For details, see /tmp/apparmor-bugreport-r13ctcmk.txt
Please consider reporting a bug at https://bugs.launchpad.net/apparmor/
and attach this file.

If you think the message should be improved, just send a better text ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Tja, und so hab ich wohl die beiden wichtigsten Dinge gelernt, die man
IMO ueber Linux lernen kann: Wie man Doku findet, liest, verarbeitet und