Hello,

Am Dienstag, 24. November 2015 schrieb John Johansen:
> v3 containing all suggested changes + copyright and ifdef around
> packaging defines for PACKAGE and LOCALEDIR, at least until make file
> packaging can be worked out

Looks good, I noticed just some minor details.

Feel free to include easy to fix things in your commit, otherwise commit
as acked by Seth and address this with a follow-up patch.

> #ifndef PACKAGE
> #define PACKAGE ""
> #define LOCALEDIR ""
> #endif

>       setlocale(LC_MESSAGES, "");
>       bindtextdomain(PACKAGE, LOCALEDIR);
>       textdomain(PACKAGE);

I interpret this as not using translations for now, right? If that is
easy to change, do it now - otherwise commit as is.

>       if (argc > 2) {
>               printf(_("unknown options\n"));

This could also mean someone used
    aa-enabled --quiet --help
which doesn't sound too useful, but will still result in a "wrong" error
message.

Adding a more detailed check just to print the "right" error message
would be overmuch, so what about changing the error message to something
like
    unknown or incompatible options
?

>               case EACCES:
>                       printf(_("Maybe - insufficient permissions to determine
> availability.\n")); break;

Do we need a "run aa-enabled as root" hint here?

>                default:
>                        printf(_("No\n"));

How likely is it to hit this "no"?
If "not very likely" - would it make sense to print out err to make it
easier to find out what caused the "no"?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> > Moin Moin,            > Wann stehst Du denn üblicherwiese auf ;-)
So grüßt man sich z. B. in Hamburg von 0 bis ca. 23:59:59 Uhr.
Faulpelze und Rucksack-Fischköppe wie ich sagen nur einmal *Moin* :-)
P.S.: Wer jetzt fragt, wie man sich hier in der restlichen Zeit
grüßt, ist doof ;-)
[>> Mathias Bölke, > Manfred Tremmel und Jan Trippler in suse-linux]