Hello,

Am Freitag, 19. Februar 2016, 15:54:02 CET schrieb Seth Arnold:
> The contents of the profile are fine but there's a _huge_ amount of
> trailing spaces that are being added here.

It seems that was caused by copy&paste from Konsole. I have no idea why
it happens, but it isn't the first time - but this time I didn't notice
it in the mail :-/  Unfortunately it only happens sometimes, which makes
it hard to find a good reproducer for a bugreport.

My *.diff file didn't have the extra spaces, so there was nothing to fix
;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> Write the code like you are going to lose your memory in six months.
Most people would say I write code like I've already lost my mind.
Is that the same thing?   [Randal L. Schwartz]