On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 02:54:30PM -0700, Seth Arnold wrote:
> > By the way; AbiWord changelogs link is not working (404 Error) for:
> > Precise, Trusty and trusty-updates. There is an information about "The
> > requested URL", which "was not found on this server" etc. Changelogs, for
> > all the rest releases seems to work okay.
> >
> > (see: http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/abiword)
>
> That's probably a result of
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apt/+bug/1672555 -- thanks for
> pointing out the bug. I've added a comment.

It appears to be unrelated to this recent change: older materials are
missing from the changelog server due to other issues. In the meantime you
can retrieve far too much information directly from launchpad, e.g.:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/abiword/+changelog

It includes entries from all releases, all pockets, for all time, so it's
not as convenient to consume, but it's available.

Thanks