Hello Seth

>> Hi Daniel, thanks :) This is wonderful to hear.

But that's a pure true. Thanks to You and your answers I understand many
things related to AppArmor etc. Once again; thank You very, very much :- )

>> I'm sorry -- left unsaid with "Switch to Px" is also
>> "write a profile for xdg-screensaver". Hopefully it'll be short (...)

If it's about a profile for a 'xdg-screensaver'; I thought about it
earlier. And I wrote about it in my first email. I also wondered about
create a child profile. But, I will try to write a separate profile - as
You've suggested.

>> Note the side-effect of this is perhaps higher
>> CPU use than otherwise.

For now, everything seems to be OK. Thanks for a explanation - I mean:
"This doesn't look like rootkit behaviour (...)"

>> once you're happy with it we'd be happy to have it
>> in the apparmor profile collection!

If everything will be working without any problems, DENIED entries in log
files and so on, I will create a bug report. (That's a correct way to make
a profile available for other peoples who can make more tests etc.? Am I
right? Sorry, but I have not finished yet reading the guide about AppArmor
profiles "uploading" and so on.)

Thanks Seth, best regards.