On 07/07/2017 11:03 AM, John Johansen wrote:
> yes sorry, I been chasing some bugs and 4.14 dev work while waiting
> for the 4.13 security tree merge. Now that that has happened I will
> work on finishing up the 4.13 backports

I may be able to help a bit with the ports. How are you going about the
ports? There seem to be some patches in ubuntu-zesty git.

In the LSS 2016 talks, you mention of an RFC. Do you have it documented?
I would need to see/perform the use cases before I can even start with
the ports.

Would you have a tree which can be cloned for the patches still need to
be ported or have a development tree? I did check out the linux-apparmor
tree [1], but it does not seem to have more than what is present in the
apparmor-utils.

[1] git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jj/linux-apparmor

--
Goldwyn