Hello,

Am Dienstag, 22. August 2017, 21:58:32 CEST schrieb Seth Arnold:
> On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 01:09:47PM +0200, Christian Boltz wrote:
> > the Samba package used by the INVIS server (based on openSUSE) needs
> > some additional Samba permissions for the added ActiveDirectory /
> > Kerberos support.
>
> Is the sss/ms/initgroups change intentional?

Yes, this is intentional - I did the profile updates (on an INVIS server)
myself ;-)

> Should that go into abstractions/nameservice instead?

What about "maybe"? ;-)  This was the first time I've seen access to
sss/ms/initgroups. I don't really know what it does, so I prefered to
only allow it in the smbd profile.

If you think it makes sense for abstractions/nameservice, I can change
the patch ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
So wie yast2 [auf der Konsole] zur Zeit aussieht, ist es das Outlook
unter den Konsolenprogrammen: Nämlich die alleinseligmachende, fortge-