Hi,

I have some WIP AppArmor profiles for applications that uses `xdg-open` to open link or attachment. For example, `usr.bin.dragon` profile (KDE multimedia player) has this line [0]:

```
/usr/bin/xdg-open Cx -> sanitized_helper,
```

Aaand.. I don't like it.

Dragon only needs to open browser (for clicking "Help -> Report a bug") and email client (when clicking translator's email button in About dialog), and that's it. So I figure that a more secure approach (by limiting allowed target applications to open something with) could be implemented by using abstraction in a child profile. Consider this alternative:

```
/usr/bin/xdg-open Cx -> xdg_open,

profile xdg_open {
    #include <abstractions/xdg-open> # or should it be xdg-open-common ?

    # Dragon only needs to open http: and mailto: links
    #include <abstractions/ubuntu-browsers>
    #include <abstractions/ubuntu-email>
}
```

Another applications, like Skype, might need much more abstractions included to
open various attachement files for example.

I know (but only know, now actual experience) that there are `exo-open` relevant for XFCE desktop, that also could have it's own abstraction prepared too.

If this approach seems sensible for AppArmor team, I could start working on
this.

Or maybe there are, or going to be implemented, some other alternatives? Maybe upcoming delegation could offer different approach?

Thanks in advance for your input!

[0] https://gitlab.com/Talkless/apparmor-profiles/blob/33dd81adaf2638e7a7076f2ecb07aa80033bd7dd/ubuntu/18.04/usr.bin.dragon#L26