Hallo zusammen,

Am Montag, 4. Juni 2018, 17:54:24 CEST schrieb Vincas Dargis:
> On 6/3/18 4:58 PM, Christian Boltz wrote:
> > (V)iew Changes (current implementation):
> >      - write_new_profile_with_minimum_changes to tempfile
> >      - diff /etc/apparmor.d/$profile
> >      $new_profile_with_minimum_changes
> >      - write new_profile_clean to /etc/apparmor.d
>
> I remember being angry about the fact that I got cleaned profiled,
> though I did not expect that when I tried to use aa-logprof.
>
> Proposed change would not be deceiving any more, you'll see what you
> get, and you can abort if don't like how it's cleaned.

Thanks for the feedback.

I just submitted the proposed change as
https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/merge_requests/131

For bonus fun:
Deleting serialize_profile_from_old_profile() and functions only used by
that function (= about 470 lines in aa.py) improves test coverage of
aa.py from 38% to 44%, and total test coverage from 63% to 66% :-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
P.S.: In der kommenden Version sollen die besten Eigenschaften von
Windows CE, Me und NT vereinigt werden zu "Windows CEMENT". Wenn das