On 6/14/18 10:22 PM, Jamie Strandboge wrote:
Your idea about apparmor/2.13,
apparmor/2.12 is interesting. I suspect there will be some duplication
there too, but I'm not terribly about it.

Yes there will be duplication for the packages that ships updates in stable versions (like Thunderbird and Firefox), while AppArmor abstractions are not being upgraded. That's the main point of basing on AppArmor versions - for clearly defining available abstractions (and their update) and for policy features/versions, that profiles depend heavily on.