Hi again,

New question: Why is it that when I add
flags=(attach_disconnected) to a nested profile, and then run
aa-enforce to load it, the flag clause disappears from the
profile source code? It seems to be silently failing. I only
noticed after I kept seeing apparmor messages for something I
thought I had fixed.

If I put the flag clause in the top-level profile and run
aa-enforce it doesn't disappear. In fact, it gets added to all
of the nested profiles. Is this what I'm supposed to do? The
manpage is very light on details like this.

It seems that the flags clause must only be defined for the
top-level profile and that it applies to all nested profiles as
well. Is that correct? Will it cause any problems to have it
apply to profiles that don't seem to need it?

Thanks,
raf