Yes Seth.

My system works fine if the capability line is in the profile.

Below are my two queries...

1. Is listing all the capabilities same as adding the "capability, " line.
I dont see the same behaviour. Listing all the capabs is not working,
whereas
    adding the capability, line works
2. I am not able to identify the required capability from apparmor logs.
Ideally we should see it in the capable operation ? Is there any scenario
where
    capability is used, and apparmor does not log it...

Thanks,
Swarna