On 10/20/20 1:58 PM, swarna latha wrote:
> Does it mean, we will not be able to get apparmor logs for applications
> running in container ?

Not necessarily, it will depend on how the container is setup.

> And container has its own dmesg buffer ?

no, its just a matter of whether the container has access to the dmesg buffer

> Are there any  ways to use apparmor to generate profile for applications
> running in containers ?

yes. If the container has access to the kernel messages you can generate the
profile in the container.
If it doesn't the host still has access and you can generate a profile on the
host and then copy it
into the container, or you can copy the log into the container and use
aa-logprof to generate a
profile from the log file.