Public bug reported:

##### Context
I'm on a non-Ubuntu OS (Arch), trying to use Juju on LXD. In doing so, Juju
uses a snap inside an LXD container, and so needs the system to support nested
AppArmor profiles. `juju-db` is the snap in question, if that helps.

##### Issue
When I try to do this, I get a bunch of AppArmor violations, that go way over
my head. It's not clear to me what is causing these, but I **suspect** that
Ubuntu patches some host-system AppArmor profiles to support this use-case,
that isn't replicated on other OSs? Not sure, and I don't know who to ask or
where to look.

If any additional information is needed I'd be more than happy to
provide.

##### Logs + Additional Info
`snappy-debug` journalctl logs - https://pastebin.canonical.com/p/N5wxYggMyz/
A rough grab from dmesg - https://pastebin.canonical.com/p/4JhTX38GBF/
Snapd installed using -
https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=snapd
`juju-db` snap - https://github.com/juju/juju-db-snap/tree/5.3
`usr.lib.snapd.snap-confine` default on Arch, in case it's useful -
https://pastebin.canonical.com/p/84WGfgrCz6/

##### Reproduce Steps
Assuming you're running on a vanilla (minimal tweaking) Arch machine with
AppArmor enabled:

```bash
cd /tmp && git clone https://aur.archlinux.org/snapd.git && cd snapd
makepkg -si
sudo systemctl enable --now snapd.socket

# log-out, log-in

sudo snap install lxd --channel latest/edge
lxd init --auto

sudo snap install juju --channel 3.3/stable

juju bootstrap localhost lh --debug --bootstrap-timeout=180

# check snappy-debug or dmesg for AppArmor denials
```

** Affects: snapd

** Description changed: