From: apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.com
[apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.com] on behalf of David Gleason
[orchardp...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 12:06 AM
To: Apple Crop
Subject: [apple-crop-2] Fwd: confirm 1146ddad77a22c5c98ab54b930b59ee759ebe5f2

I received this message, is it valid?
I would like to continue my membership
Thanks
Dave Gleason

-------- Original Message --------
From: apple-crop-requ...@virtualorchard.com
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018, 11:59 AM
To: orchardp...@yahoo.com
CC:

Your membership in the mailing list apple-crop has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
19-Jul-2018.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

http://virtualorchard.net/mailman/confirm/apple-crop/1146ddad77a22c5c98ab54b930b59ee759ebe5f2

You can also visit your membership page at

    http://virtualorchard.net/mailman/options/apple-crop/orchardpest%40yahoo.com

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is

    tixepife

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

apple-crop-ow...@virtualorchard.com<mailto:apple-crop-ow...@virtualorchard.com>