Con: some work was done by Dr. Steve  McArtney North Carolina.  We used the
standard nozzles in a  durand smart spray and then replaced them with drift
guard nozzles. The  results we very similar without the large amount of over
spray in tight row  plantings ( at least for us).
5' x 15' Morgan Spur Reds M-111 planted in 1993. I should have his e-mail
address but i don't, however we were pleased with the results of the trial. the

pattern of the dg nozzles seemed to go through the tree and then just fall to
 the ground while the standard went 2-3 rows, but just the first  year.
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.