Does anyone know anything about this apple?

I've googled and spent more than an hour reading the links, but without success.

All I think I know is that it is a medium-large apple, red, and sweet. The flesh stays white when sliced. Pick late October.

Klausenberg is a town/area in Romania.

Thanks for nay info you can give me.

Part of the problem is that many links are in Hungarian or German or other language I do not know.

I think it is being tested at Summerland Research Station, B.C.

Derry