From: apple-crop@virtualorchard.net [mailto:apple-c...@virtualorchard.net]
On Behalf Of Daniel Cooley
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 10:44 AM
To: Apple-Crop
Subject: Apple-Crop: Real or not?

Personally, I think this is the pomological equivalent of the Piltdown
Man, made easy by the developmen of Photoshop, but I'm open to
opposing views.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6229243/Million-to-o
ne-apple-is-half-red-half-green.html

Apple-Crop is not moderated. Therefore, the statements do not represent
"official" opinions and the Virtual Orchard takes no responsibility for
the content.