From: Gary Mount <gbmo...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject: Apple-Crop: posts for organic orchard
To: apple-crop@virtualorchard.net
Date: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 7:34 PM

I will be planting an orchard for organic production this year and am looking
for a solution to obtaining posts.  As far as I know, treated posts are not
acceptable in the NOP (I would love to stand corrected on this one) and I don,t
like metal posts very much.  I saw some really nice concrete posts at Fruit
Logistica last winter in Berlin, but don't know of any in the USA.  Can anyone
point me in the right direction?

-
Gary Mount
Terhune Orchards