From: apple-crop@virtualorchard.net [mailto:apple-c...@virtualorchard.net] On
Behalf Of Con.Traas
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 2:21 AM
To: Apple-Crop
Subject: RE: Apple-Crop: FreezePruf?

Hello all,
I'm wondering about the differences between these two products. I note
that the freezepruf contains ethylene glycol, which is the active
constituent in anti-freeze, but could it have an effect at the
concentrations that would end up in the plant tissue? What kind of
concentration would end up in the plant tissue anyhow, given that a 2%
solution of ethylene glycol is what is being sprayed?
Does anyone know of these botanists who developed the product? Did they
conduct efficacy trials? How did they decide on the appropriate dose
rates etc? Has there been any peer-reviewed research?
Con Traas
The Apple Farm
Cahir
Ireland.

Apple-Crop is not moderated. Therefore, the statements do not represent
"official" opinions and the Virtual Orchard takes no responsibility for
the content.