Mark,

The rule I use, which works with most of my pesticides is that once the spray is dry it should be as rainfast as it is going to get. Of course there are exceptions to this rule which will be noted on the label. It may say rainfast one hour after application or some number.

From what I have read though on your particular pesticide, Delegate, it is very rainfast and probably follows the once it's dry it's rainfast. If the humidity was not too high, I am assuming it was dry on the surface by the time the rain hit so I bet your fine. Could be wrong though!

Nick Lucking
Cannon Valley Orchard
Cannon Falls, MN