From: apple-crop@virtualorchard.net [mailto:apple-c...@virtualorchard.net] On
Behalf Of Nick Lucking
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:52 PM
To: Apple-Crop
Subject: Apple-Crop: Turf in row middles

Hello everyone.  This year for seeding the new row middles I used a
Brillion seeder and a perennial rye/kentucky bluegrass mix I made.
Started to come in real nice until the crabgrass came up on Memorial day and
choked everything out.

My question is:  Does anyone know of a product that I can use to knock out the
crab grass where food crops are grown?  All the labels I look at for the usual
stuff Acclaim, Siduron, Dimension, etc. are only for ornamentals or non food
areas.

Thanks,

Nick Lucking
Cannon Valley Orchard
Cannon Falls, MN

Apple-Crop is not moderated. Therefore, the statements do not represent
"official" opinions and the Virtual Orchard takes no responsibility for the
content.