From: apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.net
[mailto:apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.net] On Behalf Of KD LINNEY
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 12:35 PM
To: apple-crop@virtualorchard.net
Subject: [Apple-crop] low temp pruning

Is there research or even anecdotal evidence that suggests a fairly definite
low temperature at which to cease pruning apple or other fruit trees in
consideration of impaired wound healing or any other potential tissue damage?
I'm thinking of mid-winter when trees are still quite dormant, but also during
cold snaps later in the season.  Thanks.

Tom Moss
Rollins, Montana