From: maurice tougas
<appleman.maur...@gmail.com<mailto:appleman.maur...@gmail.com>>
Date: Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 7:24 AM
Subject: "Pommier, Le Mur Fruiter"
To: Andre Tougas <tougasf...@gmail.com<mailto:tougasf...@gmail.com>>

Croppers,

Does anyone know of a translated version of "Pommier, le Mur fruitier"?

I am intrigued by the concept of this system after having traveled to Belgium
last week scouting visits for the IFTA study tour this summer. We saw example
of orchards trated with this system, and will be visiting them in July. The
above publication appears to be the best coverage of the system I've seen.

Alas, mon papa is no longer with me to help me with this.

Maurice Tougas

--
Maurice Tougas
Tougas Family Farm