I like this color scheme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWHfX6ByzIY Perhaps
that one might even scare deer or other trespassers away.

There are also videos of these drones carrying cameras. Could you program in
search images of egg-laying plum curculios, apple maggot flies and codling
moths  and do some "spot spraying"?  You could add a speaker and supervise
u-pickers remotely.

One can imagine treating just the tops of trees for codling moth, retreating
pesticide-coated red spheres for apple maggot, perimeter row trees for plum
curculio.  My neighbors might provide the labor for free - two of them spend
hours flying their remote-controlled planes in the back yards on our street.

********************************
Thomas A. Green, Ph.D., CCA, TSP
President
IPM Institute of North America Inc.