Yes, of course! However, to look for a better control at our orchards, that we
keep grassed with spontaneous and legumes periodically controlled with a mower,
I imagined to create safe shelters for ferrets, so that they can help me doing
the work. And my question is: anybody knows how long and wide should be a tube
(or two tubes) that can lead to a local shelter, stuck in the land where they
can reproduce?
Alberto Santos