Although Apple Crop is a discussion group for commercial apple
production.  I wonder if there is someone who can answer a plum
question for me?

I'm putting in a small block of plums to complement my peaches.

Michigan's new plum Website lists Empress as ripening 9 days after
Autumn Sweet.  Specifically they list Empress ripening +13 after
Stanley.  http://www.michiganplum.com/harvest-seasons/

Dr. Bob Anderson (Cornell)  in his list of recommended plums (in order
of ripening) shows  Autumn Sweet ripening after Empress.
http://www.nyshs.org/pdf/fq/2006-Volume-14/Vol-14-No-1/New-York-Plum-Picks-for-2006-Recommended-Plum-Cultivars.pdf

I understand specific locale can influence harvest dates, but these
two sources seem to indicate too much variance in ripening order
between these two plums to be accounted for by regional differences.

Anyone know which of these two plum ripens first and how many days
they ripen after Stanley?

Thanks,
Mark Angermayer
Tubby Fruits