 From: Frank Carlson <fcarl...@carlsonorchards.com>
To: apple-crop@virtualorchard.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 12:46 PM
Subject: [apple-crop] Quickbooks POS

Is there anyone out there who has had any experience with the Quickbooks
accounting system and their POS retail product?  We run a small retail farm
stand and want to integrate our retail sales to our books. We would like to
talk to a real person who has had experience , good or bad, with their software.
Thanks for any information, and Happy Holidays to all
Frank Carlson

Franklyn W. Carlson, Pres.
Carlson Orchards, Inc.
115 Oak Hill Road