Gentlemen:

Please find below our top secret recipe.  We have never had any adverse
effects from exterior paint…in fact we add the fungicide to help protect the
tree against wounds and the thiram acts as a rodent repellent.  We use the
cheapest white exterior paint that we can find and generally spray it on as
a white wash with a handgun from the bottom twelve inches of the scaffold
limbs to the ground.

Hope that this helps.

PEACH  TREE PAINT  RECIPE.

1 GAL WHITE EXTERIOR LATEX PAINT

2 GAL  WATER. ( 1 PART PAINT X 2 PARTS WATER )

½ POUND OF THIRAM PER GALLON OF WHITEWASH.

2 TABLESPOONS OF  TOPSIN-M PER GALLON OF WHITEWASH.

MIX WHITEWASH, AND ADD THIRAM AND TOPSIN-M. STIR THOROUGHLY.

APPLY TO THE TREES WITH PAINT BRUSHES OR SPRAY GUN 12 TO 18 INCHES AFTER
SCAFFOLDS WITH

DAYTIME TEMPERATURES ABOVE 50 DEGREES F.

Kurt W. Alstede

General Manager,

Alstede Farms, LLC

P.O. Box 278