Russell,
I don't know about your specific questions, however, I was a commercial
photographer for 20 years. I can tell you that rear tractor lights pointing
towards the trees being sprayed will be very important. They will need to
adjusted to achieve a partial "glare angle" so that light bouncing off the
spray mist will be reflected back toward the camera. As far as reflected
light in the cab, it ought to be adjustable and I see no problem.  If the
monitor is not adjustable, and if it is too bright, then cover it with
Rosco neutral density filter gel available from BH photo for about $6 a
sheet.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/163137-REG/Rosco_102302992124_E_Colour_299_1_2_Neutral.html
 Can be cut with scissors and duct taped over the screen.

The minimum screen size is determined by your viewing distance.  For
example, A 4 inch screen will work fine if it is 10 inches from your face,
a 12 inch screen will work 2-3 feet from your face, assuming you have good
vision. Before you buy the screen, locate the position you will mount it in
the cab, cut a piece of cardboard the size of the monitor and place it in
that location. If it looks big enough, it will probably work.

The main problem I see is spray mist on your camera lens. Once the lens
gets fogged with horticultural spray oil, or a any other spray, your camera
will be blind. I am very skeptical. My take on it...