A sad story - I had the worst fireblight last year I've ever experienced, a
helpless feeling - mercifully it's pretty well faded away this season - I think
cutting (during the growing season) makes it worse -

Be sure to read the comments to the story - they tell another tale...

David Doud
grower - Indiana