I remember when you guys started the "experts" laughed and said it couldn't be
done. How wrong!! Our first thousand are going in 2016 after our few trees in
our test block told us to get on the ball! This apple can withstand the
Maryland heat and humidity certainly much better than HC.
Looking for more, plus will test anything else being developed.  Mo is right on
about the first newsletter. what a great job!
                                       Evan Milburn
    wwwmilburnorchards.com

     On Thursday, December 17, 2015 7:32 AM, maurice tougas